I enjoyed Nicole's pictures from our get-together a few weeks ago so much ... so much that I forgot that I took any! So here are the few shots I captured.
Andrea, Justin and Mare
Tyler and Marilyn made birthday cakes for Grandpa Vernon and Grandma Gloria
Everyone sings happy birthday!
Brayden and Liam ... out of focus, but still handsome boys!
Uncle Bridger taking Samuel for a bike ride ... Nate making sure all is well. 
Bear and Desi
Desi, Krissa and Aubriana
Dylan enjoying yummy cake!
Sitting and relaxing
Jenna and Tad
MaryAnn and Joe
Aubriana and Krissa
Stylin' Aubriana's hair
Krissa, Bear, Desi and Bryan
Krissa, Desi, Dylan and Bear trying to get in the middle of their fun
Liam and Sam playing like only one year olds can do!
Nicole taking a picture of me taking a picture of her ... so creative!
Scott and Teresa ... still enjoying looking into each others eyes!
This is Jenna's idea of a great picture of her parents. I am apparently showing you my empty plate so you know that I ate the whole thing!



5 comments:
I'm so glad I can count on other people to remember their cameras...Thanks for sharing! The pics are great!
I love to see the pics of everyone. Wish we could've been there. I have had a great time, though, just reading about it and looking at such fabulous poses. My goodness, I have such a photogenic family!
Was a fun night. You got a lot of great shots! The one I took of Aubriana's hair-do turned out blurry do to lighting and my refusal to use the flash... haha! I'm stealing it!
Hey Paula! Thanks for keeping your pictures updated, I enjoy scrolling through your blog. In response to your question about the changing of the guards at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, I didnn't get to see that, I wish I would have. Pretty special place.
Such a fun party!!!! Next year family party at our house!!! All family members invited!!!!!
Post a Comment