I guess that's us! Grandma and Grandpa! And Auntie Krissa was there with her camera, so I got a couple of pics of the kids tonight when they came to have cookies and ice cream. So with photo credits to Krissa ... here are 5 of our grandkids!
Annie is really easy to get along with these days. Such a good natured little girl! 
Liam, Brayden, Dylan and Jaci are enjoying cookies, milk and/or ice cream.
Krissa and Jaci
Our sweet Annie
Tad and Brayden
Tad and Dylan with Liam enjoying the moment!
Tad and Jaci and Liam ... The kids seem to love it when tall Grandpa Tad hangs them upside down!
Aren't they all so cute?



2 comments:
What lucky grandkids to have such fun and loving grandparents! We love Grandpa Tad and Grandma Paula!
Fun pictures Paula! That is the best thing about family! I have so many fond memories of coming to Idaho and having fun with cousins and Aunts and Uncles! :)
Annie is just so darling!
Post a Comment