I decided I didn't take enough pictures over the last week. We had all six of our grandchildren here on Sunday for Mother's Day, and did not get a picture of all of them together. We enjoyed having Isaac and Whitney here while Shaun and Krissy traveled in Pennsylvania, New York and Washington D.C.
Before I grabbed the camera, Whitney was cuddled up to Grandma Great. It was so cute. Not quite this picture, but it promotes a memory anyway!
This is what contentment looks like. It is all over Liam's face when his mom holds him.
Whitney ... and what you see when she reaches up to be picked up. I sure missed that today. She was so sweet to have here. We enjoyed her and Isaac. Okay ... so my camera work needs a little help!
The subject is still darling and comes through well. Makes me smile.



1 comments:
Some of Liam's best moments are caught on video sideways! It was fun to have Isaac and Whitey here. They are such sweethearts and we can't wait to have them back again later this summer!
Post a Comment