Wednesday, August 6, 2008

3 Funny Grandchildren

We had fun just watching the kids play while we visited. Okay ... we joined in a bit too, but they were definitely the stars of the show!

Liam likes the pretend glasses ... he feels so smart ... and so serious!



Isaac was having fun jumping off the couch. We took pictures, and THEN told him that he probably shouldn't jump on the furniture any more. I think we were laughing too hard to make much of an impression.

This is what sweet Whitney looks like when she wants to bestow a kiss on a lucky grandma!

Liam out for a ride!

Demonstrating how to share the biggest smiles!


Whitney carried grandpa's shoes out, and was only happy once she got both of her feet to stay inside of them at once!


Krissa's only happy if the brothers will still give her a little bit of a hard time!

2 comments:

McKenzie said...

We sure do look like we enjoy the company we are in! I love looking at the pictures and seeing so many smiling faces!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Ah! I miss Shaun!