Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Photo Shoot

I decided that we needed a new picture of Jenna for the mantle. The last one is her senior picture that I took in fall of 2005. I think the 20th year is a good time to update! So this is our photo shoot!



There are others, but this one is my favorite ... but not necessarily Jenna's.

This wasn't done on Monday night ... but had to throw it in 'cause I like it ...

Krissa really wasn't there to have her picture taken ... but it happened anyway.

And a few temple shots!

3 comments:

McKenzie said...

Cute pics! My favorite is the same as yours, something about the way her eyes stand out...they look great!

The Hegsted Family said...

I think she just keeps getting more and more beautiful! I love 'em all!

The Foster Bunch said...

Hi Paula,
I thought I better check you guys out. Love the pictures!