It was my (Paula's) 30 year class reunion for Rigby High School Class of 1978. We would have liked to see a lot more people come, but sure had a good time visiting with those who did! I didn't get pictures of everyone that I should have, but here are a few of them:

Tad Haight; Mary Ann Olaveson and husband, Tom; Bryce Zundel,
Nancy Hayes Monk, and husband, Wynn.
Diana George Veenendaal, Julie Geisler Wilcox,
Rod Furniss, and Annette Scott Hunter
Brad Charles, Kip Byington, Ben Beck Lynn Rushton, and Lynn Taylor
Ginger Williams Ainscough, Annette Scott Hunter,
Paula Young Hegsted, and Diana George Veenendaal



1 comments:
What cute pictures. I'm glad you took your camera. Wasn't it a great reunion? Yes, Kelly and Becky did an amazing job. Maybe next time it won't be so hard to find everyone. You can't beg people to come, you have to just make the offer and let it go.
Thanks for all you did too Paula. You are totally amazing!
Love, Nancy
Post a Comment