Jenna's 20th birthday was celebrated on Sunday with a family dinner! We had her favorites ... roast beef and mashed potatoes and gravy, and she requested a 'crown cake' for her birthday cake. So these are just a few pictures. I know ... it's sad I got a picture of Max and not really of the other kids. If it helps ... I didn't take it. But I do have to post it, because it's funny!
Silly light-up glasses ... don't want her to feel too old just because she's not a teen any more!
The Cake ...
And she did make it in one try!
Max ... unsure why we torment him so, but willing to go along!


2 comments:
We were glad to be able and be a part of the fun on Sunday! It was fun to get together and eat and play games and do silly things like put light up glasses on Max. We are so happy to be part of this family!
Fun birthday celebration! I can't believe its the big 20! Wow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA!
Post a Comment