Sunday, July 13, 2008

SURPRISE PARTY FOR AUNT DEBBIE

Kelly wanted to surprise Debbie with a party for her 50th birthday ... Here are some of the shots from the night ...




50 candles definitely make a lot of smoke! She got them all though!


Noisemakers made some little boys happy!

Aunt Jolynn finished some of her much-loved silky blankets for the babies in the family!


Desi, Jordan and Krissa
Desi, Bryan, and Krissa
Alicia
Brea
Camille
Elle


Uncle Derek is always happy to entertain!
Grandma Gloria & Alicia
Jolynn, Brea, Gloria and Derek
Tad ... such joy over a piece of cake!
Cole, Liam & McKenzie
Lynlee and Rhett
Justin & Andrea
Jaci was giving out hugs, and Liam wasn't sure he was in need of one!
The birthday girl and the party planner!
Tiffany & Chris expecting in a month!
McKenzie and Liam have a similar shape going on!
Still happy after ALL these years!
Okay ... so someone should really teach me how to do a slideshow or something! This is too long, but there were just some really fun pics from the night.

3 comments:

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

I'm sad I missed out! I miss seeing ALL the fam together. I love the pictures. Can't believe Debbie is 50 and Jordan is a giant!

McKenzie said...

I'm glad you posted the pics! I spent most of the time on the couch trying to keep my feet from swelling so I was excited to see them all! A family party is always fun!

The Nielsons said...

really wish we could have been there to celebrate and eat some yummy cake!! Everyone looks so great and happy and and pregnant!!
P.S. love that jason Mraz song its perfect...