Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Premiere!

Krissa's friends were going to the Batman: The Dark Knight Premier at midnight on Friday. I felt better being near by, so I went along with my friend, Susie. It was fun to see all the crazy makeup and costumes, but I definitely proved I'm no kid! It was fun though ...


Yes, Paula & Susie were out of their element, but still had fun.


Johnie & Kami

Johnie, Dallin, Lobbin & Taylor ... and other kids in the background from their group!
Desi, Roni, Jack & David
Krissa & Taylor (Two-Face)

2 comments:

McKenzie said...

Yikes! Such an interesting looking crowd to be hanging out with...glad you guys had fun!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Ugh! I wanted to see that movie by now. Was it good? I heard nothing but good reviews... can't wait... and is that what they do at movies now? They dress up? haha!